Thursday 31 March 2016

WALT: Apply Striking and Fielding activities in a range of sports and activities.


My Strengths


The striking strategies I was able to effectively demonstrate during the games we played were keep your eye on the ball at all times, have a good firm grip on the ball and to stand side on.


The throwing and catching strategies I was able to effectively demonstrate during the games we played were to to stand side on, cup your hands and make sure you have soft hands and finally to step  for more power.


My Next Steps


To improve my striking I need to keep my eye on the ball because sometimes I got distracted and then the ball came flying towards me and I didn't have time to react.

To Improve my catching and fielding I need to is to cup my hands because I need to not rely on instantly catching it.


The game that I enjoyed the most was rounders because It was really fun and it helped improve my skills alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment