Saturday 3 December 2016

Excellence Leadership

On Monday there was a leadership meeting which basically explained that we need to email our teacher that helps us with our role(In my case Mr Brown) If we needed to do anything for the yearbook.later that day I got a reply with a doc attached and you with your partner had to fill in favorite moment,hardest challenge and proudest moment.Reia and I should be filling this in next week.
This week Reia and I didn't have house points because we are going to have a massive count up on Thursday next week, These will be the final points for the year.
How I showed leadership was by making goo decisions on how the house points should run for the final week.The care value I showed was active thinking by making positive ideas towards house points.(Some of theses decisions was should we have two in one week or just one?)

No comments:

Post a Comment