Saturday 3 December 2016

Excellence Librarian

 Again Miss Ward is still stocktaking which hopefully she will be over very soon so she can have a holiday of her own. The whole school is working hard to get all the classes book back. But due to all this there is no need for the library to be open.Which means I can't do librarian. But what I can do is help out in the mornings. Earlier in the term I used come before Miss Ward to set up the computers and help  return books and issue books out for those who come into the library Now Miss Ward comes before me so most of these jobs are already done yet still I make myself useful with various other things like returning books and sorting through boxes.
How I showed leadership was by helping out and making myself as useful as physically possible the CARE value I showed was Excellence because I gave 100% in everything that was thrown at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment