Saturday 3 December 2016

Excellence Librarian

In the morning whenever I go into the library there are books everywhere,Box's everywhere.Basically there is alot going on at the moment.So unfortunately I can not do Librarian which is a real shame since I have enjoyed this so much.Here is a quick recap of my role at Oakland.It hasn't just been reading to Juniors its been numerous of different things, I am always helping out whenever I can.I have really enjoyed it the whole way.I also enjoyed it  because I always knew when the new books were ready.Overall  I have really enjoyed  my past two years of being Librarian and I hope net years7/8 will enjoy as much as I did.
How I showed leadership was by always doing my duty and  helping out.The care value I showed was community because I was again was always helping out:)

No comments:

Post a Comment