Sunday 20 November 2016

Excellence Leadership

Since we haven't had many meeting over the past weeks I am going to do a review of my leadership at Oaklands. I have progress hugely from the start of my year to now, In all areas from interacting to different people to doing the house points itself.Some my favorites parts of the year were helping out in big events like the cross country,run bike run ect; I have also enjoyed going around to the juniors and people recognizing me as 'The house points Lady' Other then that it has been a busy year doing house points every Friday. Overall it been a pretty good year.
How I showed leadership was trying my best everything that has came my way. the CARE value I showed was Excellence because again I gave 100% effort towards everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment