Saturday 26 November 2016

Excellence Librarian

Since Mrs Ward is stock-taking books and the Library is closed I don't need to do Librarian So I am going to do a review of going down and reading books to the juniors.Every Wednesday since the start of the year. Jessica and I have been going down to the juniors and reading them books From Barbie books to Lego books.This has been my personal favorite because I love going and seeing the kids pointing out there favorites dresses or characters from the books.I really enjoy seeing the same kids who come week after week.
Overall it is really really fun reading to them even if it is the same book over and over. How I show leadership is by making sure they get there most of there lunch time. The care value I show is  Excellence because I think I gave 100% every time I went down there.

No comments:

Post a Comment