Sunday 27 November 2016

Excellence Leadership

House points is nearly coming to the end and it soon will be the fun day for the winning house.Pretty much every week of the year I spend most of my Friday counting and collecting points I really enjoy doing this.But One my favourites things Is going to big events like Cross country,Run,bike,Run,Oaklands Swim day and many more.Some things that are involved Is people recognising you across the school and greeting you even if they do mistake me for Reia. Overall I will really miss this role next year and Hopefully who ever takes my role will like it as much as I did.
How I showed leadership was by having a great time but making sure I always did my work.The care vaule I showed was community by helping and talking to others

No comments:

Post a Comment